Guylain de France
Senior SAP REFX consultant specialized in the architecture and integration with CRM 7.0 EhP 2.0 and Plant Maintenance with bi-directional ESRI (GIS) integration.
- SAP Technical consultant with team lead experience of multiple large scale international SAP implementations (AP, T&E, MM, AR, SD modules).
- Development lead for SAP REFX and GIS integration.
- Business Partners integration from SRM/CRM to ECC 6.0.
- Integration of Maps (ESRI-Google-BING) and AutoCAD within REFX.
- SAP Flexible Real Estate Management Business Data Toolset (BDT) development to customize RE Object screens/tabs.
- Experience of system integration (modules AP, MM, FI), inter-company invoicing to payment program and check printing configuration (FBZP setup), Tax procedures, SAP Business application driven Workflow, Content Server imaging integration (Archivelink), ABAP programs, ABAP reports, user-exits, EDI integration, FI validations and substitutions.
SAP Consultant with 5 years of experience – 4 years in Flexible Real Estate Management (REFX) as senior consultant and go-live manager and 1 year as Solution Architect / Integration Manager / Data Migration Manager. Senior Systems Analyst with 5+ years of experience. 10+ years in IT industry. Good experience in development of functional and system architectures for complex multi-vendor corporate information systems along with design of integration processes and presentations for steering / operational committees. Good customer project training experience. Experience in implementing standard SAP R/3 solutions (versions 2005) in 3 full cycle projects. Good knowledge and hands-on experience of Real Estate Management implementation including experience in building architectural and usage views (real estate master data), real estate contract management.
An SAP Certified consultant with more than 8 years of experience in SAP design and development as a techno-functional consultant. Emphasis on CRM versions 4.0, 5.0 and 7.0 (IC, Sales, Service and Marketing Modules), CRM MW, SRM(3.0,5.0,7.0) Enterprise Portal, ABAP, ABAP Objects, WebDynpro, BSP with MVC technology, Data dictionary, Conversions, RFC, BADI, and NetWeaver components.